Join our Real Estate Team!
Hello Future Team Member!
The Smith Home Team is redefining real estate and breaking records in the process. When working with The Smith Home Team, clients don’t just get an agent but a truly connected team that understands the responsibility and privilege to handle their home buying or selling situation. Our “hire one, hire us all” philosophy assures that we meet our clients’ goals faster by being by their side for every step in the buying or selling process. This is important to us because our focus is on building relationships and not just selling homes. As a result, our team has built a reputation of being reliable and dedicated to our clients. This reputation attributes to why we are the top-producing team with the highest rated Realtors in our area.
Check out this quick list that describes the position of Real Estate agent and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Confidence in making outbound calls each day to qualified leads, we receive over 500 Leads a month!
- Respond to incoming prospect and client inquires
- Attend training calls, trainings and webinars to enhance skills and constantly improve
- Present our company benefits so they see the need to work with our team
- Nurture long term prospects and build relationships with buyers and sellers
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Participate in ongoing training and development
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
Go to Tony Robbin's DISC Personality Assessment (click here)
and complete the questionnaire. Once completed, enter your
"scores" into the MESSAGE box and click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system as well as an email from our Head of Talent asking you for a few more things so ensure all your contact information is 100% accurate.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.